Who is eligible?
Members of any press or media outlet can apply for a press pass.
How do I apply for a press pass?
Press pass applications open eight weeks before the event and close two weeks before. When applications are open, you can apply online using the form that will appear below. If you have an urgent enquiry before or after applications open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How many press passes can I apply for?
In most cases, we will issue a maximum of two passes per media outlet. In extraordinary circumstances, we may be able to issue further passes, but if you require more than two, you must contact us directly at email@example.com
If I apply, am I guaranteed a press pass?
You are not guaranteed a press pass. We will reply to successful applications no sooner than four weeks before the event. To maximise your chances of receiving a press pass, please make sure that you fill in your application with all relevant information.
How will I receive my press pass?
Press passes are available for collection from the press registration desk at the main entrance on both days of the event. Please ask a crew member to direct you on arrival.
When can I enter the event with a press pass?
Press passes are valid for the entire event and grant access to the site from 10am on both days.
What can I do with a press pass?
Press pass holders have the following permissions:
• You may take photographs of the event.
• You may speak to attendees and use any quotes they give, provided they give their individual permission.
• You can take photographs in the Q&A hall during Q&A sessions, but please avoid causing too much disruption.
As a press pass holder, you will also have access to our press lounge and interview room.
What can’t I do with a press pass?
• Your press pass does not entitle you to any free merchandise from the Fanatic Expo merchandise stand, vendors or guests. If you want any merchandise, including autographs from guests, you must purchase it.
• We cannot allow you to film Q&A sessions without express permission, but you may take notes that can be quoted.
• A press pass does not grant you access to the green room or other behind the scenes areas that are not accessible by the general public.
Can I interview guests?
A select number of guests may be available for interview during the event. Press pass holders will be notified by email of guest availability closer to the event – we aim to have this information to pass holders approximately a week before the show.